Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #81
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm still trying to learn what all those mean...gotta be old age or something.

    The other day someone posted KWIM and it took me forever to get that one!!!


    Hey Rog, I haven't forgotten you or the story I am trying to tell...HUGS!!!

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, what's KWIM??*L

    Oh? My vacation is over already? *thinks about calling in sick*lol

    Hope Julie is doing better!!! Sends some hugs her way*S

  3. #83
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I have been busy as House husband and nurse to a very sick Julie. She thought she had a case of the flu, but it turned out to be bronchitis (sp) she missed a couple days of work, but they were very understanding at her work.

    Hey Gus, Naw I'm not a vegaterian, I just like beans & cornbread (especially in winter, when we need the extra heat [img]wink.gif[/img] ). I love dead cow parts, brown on the outside and still a bit pink on the inside. I'm not much of a pork fan (except in pork & beans). I love Julies fried chicken too.

    Susanne, I hope you enjoyed yer time off...NOW BACK TO WORK [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Sis, I also have problems with some of the abbrevations, and I am old so maybe your onto something...

    I haven't forgotten the story yet...As soon as I win the lotto & get back on line full time I expect the whole story (with 8x10 black & white glossy photos with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back explaining each and every one)

    Take care my friends, The timer just said I had 10 minutes to go.

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]

  4. #84
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks for clearing that up Rog!
    All I could think is, "where's the beef?
    Certainly Rog is not one of those veteranargians?"
    I am glad to hear you are your old carvivorous self, not unlike Mwah!

    KWIM?
    [img]graemlins/dish.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Gus


    KWIM? = Know what I mean?

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Gus, kwim?*w

  6. #86
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for clearing that up with KWIM thing...I fell way behind in my posts over the holiday!!!


    Hope everyone is doing well today!!!

  7. #87
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gus danger:
    KWIM? = Know what I mean?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I double checked and I'm pretty sure about it Rog!

    BTW, Hola Amigo!

    TTFN
    wave
    Gus

  8. #88
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Sis, Looks like me (and a couple others) are needing a bit of help here....What the heck does KWIM mean.... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ April 18, 2006 12:11 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  9. #89
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Know what I mean?*hehehe

  10. #90
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hola Gus Danger Dude, Thanks for the 411 on the KWIM...Of course I knew what it meant...But I thought I would ask so that...well you know...in case...maybe someone else didn't know...Yeah, thats why I asked its meaning...ya know...really [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •